cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standard Delivery Date Variance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am doing vendor evaluation. I want to set Minimum Delivery Percentage and Standard Delivery Date Variance for all materials. I know about purchasing value key setting. then i have to maintain for each material.

My requirement is that I have to set Minimum Delivery Percentage as 20% for all materials and Standard Delivery Date Variance for vendors as 30 days. Where can i set this?

rewards assured.

regards

NBanu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member193326
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The only solution would be to make a mass change in the transaction MASS for the material and the vendor, but I have checked and the filed you want to change is not available. So I am afraid the only solution is to make the changed manually.

Sorry for the bad news!.

Best Regards,

Arminda

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you know about the Purchasing Value Key then what is the issue?

Simply create one Purchasing Value Key and maintain the Minimum Delivery % as 20% and Standard Delivery Time Variance as 30 days and then maintain this Purchase Value Key in "Purchasing" view of all the Materials.

If you want to do mass maintenance then use transaction MM17

And to create Purchasing Value Key, go to SPRO > MM > Purchasing > Material Master > Define Purchasing Value Key

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I know about the purchasing value key. I want to know is there any setting in SPRO so that I can set Minimum delivery quantity and std delivery date variance for all materials . I dont want to maintain through purchasing value key as we are not maintaining it.

regards

N bANU