cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File -> XI -> R3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I tried to post a new material to R3 by FTP a XML file to XI, then using RFC to execute a BAPI to R3.

However, when I checked my Workbench Message monitoring, the message at the Status column is "To Be Delivered".

Would anyone please tell me what it means.

When I setup my File adapter to XI at Configuration, I chose the mode "Test" for Processing Mode. Is this right?

Thank you very much for your help.

tbluong.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Michal,

I ran Trans "SXMB_MONI" and found that the Receiver Service is not there.

I already setup Reciever Determination, Interface Determination, and Receiver Determination.

So my question is, from which field it will point to the Receiver Service.

Thank you very much.

Thaiba.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check whether ur desired service is activated in ur scenario. Also check the interfaces added to that services and whether they are the required ones. Also check the Interface, namespace and mapping are given correctly in ur interface determination.

regards,

Sudharshan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thaiba,

First of all, check out that your receiver service is properly activated. If it is activated and still the problem persists, then go to the transaction SXI_CACHE and perform <b>Delta Cache Refresh</b> by providing the appropriate user and password. Then it should work. Hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Ravikiran.C

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Michal,

Thank alot Michal for your help.

However, I check the message again and the error message is "NO_RECEIVER_CASE_ASYNC".

I checked again at Receiver Determination, Receiver Agreement, and Interface Agreement.

What else am I supposed to check?

Thank you very much.

tbluong.

sridharreddy_kondam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

check once if for the failed messages in SXMB_MONI the service, interface and namespace match with those configured in the receiver determination.

Regards,

Sridhar Reddy

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Thaiba,

>>>However, when I checked my Workbench Message monitoring, the message at the Status column is "To Be Delivered".

have a look at thid guide:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/49/e3fb40ef74f823e10000000a155106/content.htm

but this status might mean that there are some errors

in communication between XI components

you can also take a look at my previous reponses on similar thread:

>>> I chose the mode "Test" for Processing Mode. Is this right?

no, set it to delete or the messages will be sent every few seconds/minutes

Regards,

michal

-

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions">XI FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions</a>