cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BEx Maps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have created a world map for our purchasing dashboard using the Map item in WAD. Everything is fine excelpt for i need to change the color shading limits. at the moment it seems to be doing it dynamically (<49,49-15000,15000-30000,..) etc. I need to change these limits to something like (<1000,1000-10000,10000-100000,...). have been playing around with the maplayer settings for the Map but have not been able to find a solution for this.

Help...

Thanks,

Dilanke

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the BEx, you can add the number of class (CLASSES property), and a list of values and the corresponding colors (CS_DYN). This helps you to define your own level of colors.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for you're quick response.

I'm talking about the map object on the WAD. The number of classes option is available and this controls the number of colours dislpayed in map. I cannot find a list of values(CS_DYN) inside the maplayer property. There is List of sizes and list of colors. I defined these but it had no effect on the values with the shading. Is there something im missing here.

regards

dilanke

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hem ... The property I spoke about is available in WAD 3.x, I didn't check in 7.0.I'm currently struggled also for using Symbols variable size and variable color, I'll let you know when I've finished.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frédéric,

Any luck with this? im still struggling with it. When i just put the map in it takes some default settings and all i have to do is assign the data provider and it works. However no matter what settings i do the legend doesnt change. Do i need to leave a layer with the default settings and then create a new layer? I've gone through the Netweaver reporting tute and changed the parameters exactly as it is supposed to be. however the legend seems to be generated automatically. Is there some setting for that?

thanks and regards

dilanke

Former Member
0 Kudos

This issue has been solved by SAP. We needed an IGS upgrade and wet the BREAK paramaters and it worked.