cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IPC in SAP ECommerce for mySAP ERP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert

I'm trying to configure the following scenario: IPC in SAP ECommerce for mySAP ERP.

We have just upgraded our CRM system from 4.0 to 6.0. The component SAP_AP is available in CRM.

Our ERP backgroung is SAP ECC 5.0.

When I execute the report to initialise database in CRM, I get the following error: Initialisation of configuration database stopped. I don't know what's wrong.

In the SAP ECC 5.0, the component SAP_AP has not been installed. Is it nornal? Could it be why the initialisation is not working?

Thanks in advance

Stephanie

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

a bit late but maybe other people have the same issue. Here's the solution that worked for me:

The model had pending changes. After applying those and releasing the model the error message was gone and the config tab appered.

Let me know if that helped.

Marvin

Former Member
0 Kudos

I run the report CFG_AP_INITIALISE_DB - but it doesn't fix my issue.

I also generate a KB runtime version in R/3 through CU35. And it doesnt fix my issue.

In SMQ1 / SMQ2 in CRM, I don't see any problems. MW working properly too.

Stephanie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Finally, I was able to initialize database in CRM but I still get the error message in CRMD_ORDER: No Knowledge Base Found For and the Configuration tab is missing.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Stephanie

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is the report name that you are running to initialise the DB ?

No knowledge base found - is coming may be because the knowledge base is not downloaded properly to CRM Tables.