cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase order history for service entry sheet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I created 3 service entry sheets for service P.O. however I saved it with out accepting them. Why the Purchase order history is not updated after the service entry sheets were saved?

When I created another service entry sheet for the same P.O. and accepted the service entry sheet and then saved it, the purchase order history was updated along with the posting of latest service entry sheet and previous three service entry sheets are also visible.

Why this is happening? Please help.

With regards.

Sanjay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you create a Service entry sheet with respect to PO, the PO history gets updated. But when the Service Entry Sheet is accepted, then only the material document is posted & the document number is updated in the PO history. Pl. check in the PO history, whether only Service Entry Sheet number is updated or material document number is also updated.

Regards,

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Prashant,

Thanks for the response.

1) Whenever a SES is saved (without acceptance) an entry gets updated in PO history with out posting document number.

2)Material doc. entry gets updated in P.O. history table when SES is accepted and saved.

Sl. no. 1 is not happening when I create SES for the first time. Once 2nd SES is made and accepted and saved. After that all entries including the first one is shown in P.O. history table.

Thanks and regards.

Sanjay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This happens because whenever a GRN document is posted, then only the Purchase Order History tab gets added. Till that time, the PO history tab is absent & the service entry sheet tab (which is not accepted) is not displayed. Whenever you create & accept the Service entry sheet, the GRN document (based upon accepted service entry sheet) is posted & the purchase order history tab gets added to the PO for the line item. Then you will be able to view all the service entry sheets there (which are accepted as well as which are not accepted).

Regards,

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

As per my view,

If your service entry sheet is no accept mode, in purchase order system display service entry sheet number in purchase order history.

So please check your service entry sheet is created against same purchase order with ML84.

Regards,

Mahesh Wagh

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you Marked the Service Entry sheets for Acceptance??

If you Mark the SES then Only System will Update the Purchase Order history with 101 Doc Type in Back ground.

Regards,

Ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ashok,

Thanks for the quick response. If the SES is not accepted then also PO history gets updated.

In this typical case, PO history table gets (EKBE) updated, but it is not displayed in PO history. PO history tab is not active even if unapproved SES is saved.

Please respond.

With regards.

Sanjay

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

PO History only gets updated if you post the Material Document w.r.t. PO. in case of Service Entry Sheet, when you accept it then it posts the Material Document of Movement Type 101 in the background and updates the PO History.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pankaj,

Thanks for the quick response. If the SES is not accepted then also PO history gets updated.

In this typical case, PO history table gets (EKBE) updated, but it is not displayed in PO history. PO history tab is not active even if unapproved SES is saved.

Please respond.

With regards.

Sanjay