cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Settlement of production order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

When we try to mark the deletion flag to a production order, it showing the message as "remaining posting value 0.02" and system is allowing to set the deletion flag. Can any please help to solve this problem.

Thank you

Nivas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Reverse settlement first and perform variance calculation and settlement again. It may get cleared.

Vijayanand Sankaran

Former Member
0 Kudos

GIVE THE PATH .

HOW YOU ARE FOLLOWING.

GO TO TCODE --CORS

CANCEL THE PROCESS ORDER.

THEN DELETE.

THANKS & REGARDS

MALA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Unless and until the balance of committments and actual cost on the order is zero.. system will not allow you to delete it.

Settle the balance from order to valid receiver.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are nearly 10 material were issued in different quantities for a production order and the same 10 materials were reversed. Now when we try to keep the deletion flag to the production order it is showing the message as remaining posting value 0.02. what could be the reason for this. Second thing is can we do settlement of this 0.02 without any delivery through the transaction KO88.

former_member740051
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

This may be because of rounding the value issue. Can you assure one thing? If you would have issued the quanitities as 5 + 5 twice to production order, please revese the same way twice as 5 + 5. If you would have issued all the 10 materials in single shot, please reverse the materials also with the same quantity in single entry. So, those differences may not occur.

I hope, it helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

This seems to be rounding value issue, please reverse components usage by document specific. so the exact value will get reversed. The order should not carry any cost at the time of deletion indicator check

hope this helps you

Dinabandhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How can I calculate that rounding value.

thanx

Nivas

former_member740051
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please got T code CO03-- In the menu bar GOTO->Costs> Analysis.

This screen will guide you to know the difference occured from which material. Correct that materail GI and reversal entry again.

Hope it helps!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much.

I could find the difference, now I have one more doubt here, like where there is no delivery from the production order, can we settle this rounding difference using KO88, or GI and reverse should be done again properly. Pls suggest me.

Best regards

Nivas

former_member740051
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

I don't think, it is possible to settle through Variance calculation ( KKS2 ) and CO88. Since, I could not simulate, I am not sure about my statement.

Let us do one thing:

Go to KKS2 and do variance calculation and check is that 0.02 has been picked up over there. If it is picked up, then you can settle through CO88. If this value 0.02 not picked up over KKS2, no point in doing Co88.

The other way out for this issue is below.

1. Remove the TECO status.

2. Do GI very little quanity of material to the production order to make the remaining value of production order from 0.02 to 1.00.

3. CO03, under Goods receipt tab activate the check box of " Delivery Completed" and set the status TECO also

4. Do variance calculation using t code KKS2

5. Do settlement using T code Co88

6. Set the status " Deletion Flag". This may work.