cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MCRE Report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

My query is that how to use MCRE report.

when i execute MCRE transaction after enetering a plant , i get 3 cloulmns 1) REQ qty 2) withdrawl qty 3)issued Value

system is showing which qtities here.

Thanks

Br,

Akkshaya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

deiva
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Requirement Quantity

Quantity of material components needed to produce the expected order quantity.

Quantity withdrawn

Quantity of a component withdrawn when a goods issue is posted for a production order

Issued Value

Value of the quantity of a component for which a goods issue has been posted for the production order. The system derives this value from the price in the material master record

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

My query is that i enter only plant as input criterion and execute the transaction , i get values against abve fields.

I do not eneter any material as input still i got some valus against above fields

so basically what materials are taken as reference for the report

Thanks

Akkshaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

After verifying, I came to know that this MCRE report executes based on PP data :

Its mentioned that :

This report used for analyzing the actual material usage against plan in manufacturing process.

This eighther for a single material or for a combination of materials. I hope this above line explanation and details of display columns in previous reply will give you a clear picuture about the data displayed.

Regards,

Syed Hussain.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Syed,

Thansk for your reply.

one query.

When i execute the report , i find field Issued Value .

If i have to change the value in this field , how i can do this

Thanks

Br,

Manoj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please found:

Requirement Quantity

Quantity of material components needed to produce the expected order quantity.

Use

In the standard Shop Floor Information System, this key figure is calculated when a material usage analysis is carried out. It is then updated in the information structure S026.

Quantity withdrawn

Quantity of a component withdrawn when a goods issue is posted for a production order.

Use

In the standard Shop Floor Information System, this key figure is calculated when a material usage analysis is carried out. It is then updated in information structure S026.

Issued Value

Value of the quantity of a component for which a goods issue has been posted for the production order. The system derives this value from the price in the material master record.

Use

In the standard Shop Floor Information System, this key figure is calculated when a material usage analysis is carried out. It is then updated in information structure S026.

-

Regards,

Syed Hussain.