cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GR55

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

in executing GR55 iam getting the error that Assign a receiver group to the report and i am unable to drill down the reported values to the document level.

Plea

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Report Painter first create Libreary in GR21, in that u can create own libreary u just enter any of the letters in libreary and must copy from standrad libreary.

2. After creation of a libreary create report painter report through GRR1 and enter all the coloum data and row data and save the report.

3. After creation of report go to GR51, in that enter your group and libreary in new entry coloum, enter your libreary which is created early i.e. 1st step, and press on enter give the discpriton and click on reports button which is located at left side upper area, in that report u just assign your report whcich is creted by you i.e. 2nd step. and click on generate tab and save.

after complition of all the steps you can execute the report.

regards,

Gopi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gopi,

Please give me useful report writer material link.

Thanks,

Srini.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member188826
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you are running a standard report, I would recommend you to copy the standard one to your customized report writer or painter. Then assign under GR52, report to report interface the transaction code that provides you the actual drill down report like KSB1 for cost centers.