cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ATP for sales orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Does anybody know how to switch off ATP ONLY for Sales Orders?

Customer would like to have ATP for deliveries, but not for sales orders. This means whatever delivery date will be entered during SO creation, system will accept it without ATP. On the other hand if there is nothing on stock system should create delivery with "delivered qty" = 0

The only transaction which connects ATP type (02 in this case) with checking rule (here: A- Sales order) is OVZ9. But I cannot switch off ATP there. I can only define different settings for sales order and delivery.

If I change settings in OVZ0, then it will switch off ATP for both: sales order and delivery

Customer has only one requirement class ZXX, so in OVZ) I can switch off ATP, but unfrotunatelly for both (sales order and delivery).

In standard I see requirement type 031 (Order requirements) and 011 (Delivery requirement), so I think this is the way I should go.

I've checked SPRO here:

Availability Check and Transfer of Requirement --> Transfer of Requirements --> Determination of Requiremenr Types Using Transaction.

The problem is that for one item category I can assign only one requirement type (ZXX in this case).

How do I switch off ATP only for sales orders?

Is it possible?

regards

Rafal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi rafael

I think the place where u went in spro..to assign requirement class to the "item category type and mrp type " is correct ....you have to consider the delivery requirement there..and you can switch off the ATP to be carried out at the schedule line level..then it should prevent ATP at order level..and ATP will be carried at delivery level..(since order has scheduled lines)

correct me if iam wrong ..

thankyou

bj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I only changed it here: SM30 --> V_TVEP_V and it works.

regards

Rafal

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rafal,

If your requirement is "whatever delivery date will be entered during SO creation, system will accept it"

then try this,

Go to IMG-SD-Basic Function-Delivery Scheduling & Transportation Scheduling-Define Scheduling by Sales Doc Type.

Select the Sales Doc type & make the "Delivery Sch" field blank.

By this the system will accept the date whatever you put. (for that sales Doc type only)

Pls let me know, whether the problem is solved or not.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Unfortunately its not the solution.

The problem is that when I create sales order and there in no qty on stock for this product, then filed "Schedule line date for the delivery group" on the tab "Shipping" is empty. Only if I switch off ATP, then the date is set to the same date as requested delivery date.

The problem with empty field "Schedule line date for the delivery group" is that such order won't be listed in VL10.

I know some other solutions (like define replenishment time, so the system can propose delivery date while ATP check), but there were not accepted.

regards

Rafal

Former Member
0 Kudos

can somebody confirm whether this is possible in standard?:

Sales order creation - no ATP check

Delivery creation - ATP check according to the settings in OVZ9

regards

Rafal

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have found the solution for it!

I have switched off ATP for particular schedule line category

regards

Rafal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rafal,

I am using the same solution with scheduling agreement.

Can u pls send me the screen shoot of the Field "Schedule line date for the delivery group" on the tab "Shipping" which is empty" on shailendra.panhale gmail.com.

thanks