cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Status messages of IDoc for 51 status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have generated a IDoc using LSMW to create Purchasing Info Records but different messages have come with 51 as status...... like:

This change has been superseded by another --> Never knew what this is & wat do do as well??

Please adjust base unit and conversion factor ---> Diagnosis

: The base unit from info record () differs from that of the material master record (EA). "Here I need test data.."

Please enter at least one vendor --> Diagnosis: When creating an info record, you must enter the vendor number or the info record number and purchasing organization. "I have maintained Vendor & Pur Org but not Info Rec in the flat file...."

PLzz update on these status messages....... Thanks in Advance...

<removed_by_moderator>

Edited by: Julius Bussche on Sep 16, 2008 2:08 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please give me these details? Is it a standard Idoc or custom one? And Inbound or Outbound Idoc?

if it is an Inbound Idoc & the process cod is customized then u can write your won errer message so that you can find it easily what is the error message is?

Regards

Rajendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Rajenrda,

I am using standard Message Type "INFREC" and Basic Type "INFREC01" to create a conversion (to upload data into SAP) using LSMW's IDoc methodology. Now it shud b clear that we are creating a Inbound IDoc... Also 'am using the standard Process code, its not customized and 'am sure its not appreciated in our project as well.

Warm Regards.

Farooq