Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit management: Value of delivery is not updated in receivables

gaurav_jain27
Participant
0 Kudos

The scenario is :

While doing credit limit check the system is not taking the value of delivery into receivables.

The impact of this is:

1. Credit limit is 10 lakhs and customer has utilised 8 lakhs.

2. And when I create an order of 5 lakhs system is not blocking either sales order or delivery or invoicing.

3. But if do create after this 5 lakhs the system is doing as per my requirement.

I want System should block delivery in step 2 only.

Kindly advice.

Regards

Gaurav Jain

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

1) in OVA8 see the setting proparly 1) credit control area2) risk catagory and 3)credit group. the 2 nd step which means after 8lakhs remaining 2 lakhs is there limit. if you raise the order more then 2 lakhs it will allow the order and delivery but it won't allow to do PGI it block PGI. it depends how you do settings in OVA8.

2 the setting in OVA8 you have to do setting 3 levels 1) sales order 2) delivery

3) pgi

3) maintain the document value 10 lakhs in all levels like sales order, delivery and PGI.

4) in pgi level "tick" the reaction block

5) update group i hope you have taken 000012

6 ) FD32 maintain Limit 10 lakhs.

i hope you won'tgetlam diffenettly it will give the error. after 8 lakhs if you create PGI more then 2 lakhs it will block the the PGI.

i hope you have understood.

thanks regards

surya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, it seems as if you have 2 issues here:

1 - Delivery value not taken into account to determine total receivables

2 - You want a credit check at delivery stage

For 1, check your configuration (transaction OVA8) check that all your credit groups have an update = 000012

For 2, check oyur configuration (transaction OVAD) you must have a credit group assigned to your delivery and/or GI (goods issue)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you tell me which update group you are using against credit group(delivery)

Regards,

Chandra