cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

change the message to warning from error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends,

Where can i check the SD related messages...I need to change the message to warning from error : Message No V1061 -Loading must take place before goods issue. Please check date

Cheers

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is strictly not recommended to try and change the standard features.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, Its not recommended....but as part of testing I need to change this one temporarily...Can you pl let me know where I can change this ....

Cheers

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to SE91 and the following:-

- input V1 in Message Class

- input 061 in Number and execute.

- select the message number and click on "Where-Used List" (press Cntrl + Shift + F3)

- Deselect all boxes excepting "Programs"

- List of programes will be displayed where this error message is used

- Double click on the description in right side of the screen

- You can see the codings written for the error message as E061 which may be changed to W061.

For the above process, you have to take the help of ABAPer who can do this change. But again, I would like to warn you that you have to face the repercussion in case you are going to implement this change in production.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

1. Iam creating sales orders with multiple schedul lines and manually changing the Goods Issue dates for the each schedule line.The order is saved with the Goods issue date for the schedule line which is updated last and setting the dates to default for the other schedule lines.

For Ex: If I change the Goods issue dt for both Schedul line 1 and Sched line2....the Goods issue dt for the Sched line2 is saves and the Goods issue dt for Sched line1 is set back to the default dt.

2.The schedule line category is CN - No planning.I want to make use of this Goods Issue dt to generate the reports for planning.

Pl advice me in this .

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

Is there any other way by which I can control the Error/Warning message?

In SPRO ....I am able to find other messages but not able to traceout this particular message....

Cheers

Answers (0)