Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Assembly processing

Hi experts,

I am trying to do the assembly processing using PS and SD integration. I referred the following link for this

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/95/1613ab837b11d2b6700000e82d8bd1/content.htm

I was able to do it successfully for the strategy 85 and requirement class 212, where when we are saving the sales order, it is getting assigned to the existing WBS element in operative project alongwith the network copied as per the standard network.

However when i try to do the same for strategy 83 and requirement class 202, i am getting the below mentioned error

**Customer order item 000010 has no project --> acct assmt not at activity lvl

Message no. CO321**

*Diagnosis*

*You are trying to create an activity-assigned network for the sales order item , 000010 which is not settled on a project. This combination is not permitted.*

*System Response*

*The function was not executed.*

*Procedure*

*Check your entries and*

*either use a network type with header assignment or*

*settle the sales order item on a project*

To have done the following steps

1.Assembly type 2: As described in Material Requirements in Assembly Processing this is the only assembly type that is available for assembly processing in the Project System.

2.Special stock E: Sales order stock. The Valuation indicator for this stock is set to M, which means that the stock is valuated and that a separate valuation strategy can be defined for this stock.

3.Order type PS05: The order type is identical in this case with the type of network that is created during assembly processing. PS05 is a header assigned network with internal numbers for Make-to-Order processes.

4.Account assignment category E: The material is kept in sales order stock. The costs from the goods movements of the product are posted directly to the sales order. something.

Please let me know if i am missing.

Thanks

Former Member
Former Member replied

Hi,

In that case, ie req of WBS, you need to go for class 212, SAP recommends that. Make WBS as cost object.

Regards

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question