cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Client groupware option- Lotus Notes is selected instead of Outlook

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We are implementing CRM 2007 and we need to have client based groupware scenario to customize.

The groupware client is Ms outlook. When we install the SAP CRM groupware tool we have the option to choose btw Microsoft Outlook or Lotus Notes, we've choosen Outlook, but afterwards when we go to the 'Edit Synchronization Settings' link, the option selected in the area 'Groupware Client' is Lotus Notes instead of Microsoft Outlook.

Did you already face this situation before? I did a search on OSS and I didn't find any note related to this. Any input will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Br

Hugo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member198218
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Hugo,

we have found this issue with another customer as well. cleaning the registry has helped a lot there.

The issue might be related to older Lotus Notes settings in the registry of your machine. Please create an OSS for this and especially outline if this was a brand new machine or if there was any Lotus installed before. Send me the OSS no, I will put it on the right desk...

best regards

martin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Martin,

I can tell you that this is a laptop from the client and that was newly installed by their IT department and we just have outlook running here.

We are still waiting for an OSS user for this installation, as soon as I have it, I'll create a ticket and I let you know the number.

Br

Hugo

Edited by: Hugo Reis on Sep 17, 2008 9:42 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Martin...

I've created an oss note and the number is 0000802118 2008

Thanks for your attention

Hugo

former_member198218
Active Participant
0 Kudos

OK, the message is in progress of our installation team. pls track the oss in your portal for details.

will post final results here

regards

martin