cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cancel warranty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

For one of the order there is warranty claim and for that warranty there is PRo forma invoice is also created.

Now can you guys please guide to cancel this warranty as i am not able to cancel the same

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Wish

Can you please let me clarify when you say warranty claim is there, how come you have not generated commercial invoice ??

As you would be aware we can create en number of Proforma Invoices which is just for statistical documentation purpose like filing with customs etc., Logically, from system point of view, you have not yet made any sale and hence the question of warranty claim does not arise. Correct me if I am wrong in my findings.

Also you should be aware that you can change the status of proforma in VF02, where if you give the proforma reference and click from top menu bar "Billing document -- Complete".

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Lakshmipathi,

Thanks for reply.Now in my case we r working for AUTO company where whenever there is service which will include material also if thats under WARRANTy then its raising warranty claim.

Now here when i check document flow i can see Billing document

and there is split for warranty claim also which is not having BILLING DOCUMENT just pro forma invoice is there