cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Display Item details in PLD Repetititve Area

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I have 5 Items in Sales Quotation in which 2nd and 4th item i am not maintaining Item details(Item Remarks orText not maintain in Item Master) remaining three items are maintaining with Item details (Item Remarks orText Maintain in Item Master).

how to display the Item details considering 2nd and 4th Item.

Please suggest

Regards,

VIkram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikram

You are referring to the row type which is not for an item on row 2 and 4, but a text line you have added. The standard layout for Sales Quotations from SAP includes these fields and rules. Look at Document Type "Sales Quotation (Items)" under the PLD and choose Sales Quotation (System). On 2007 the field numbers are F_97, F_104, F_111, F_112, F_115 and F_116. These fields are all used to determine if the row type = T (text) or A (Alternate item). If = T then the other fields on the row are not displayed (item code, etc.) and instead the text line is displayed over them in the print for that line. I unfortunately don't have a copy of 2005 so can't check the field numbers there for you, so hopefully you are using 2007.

Let me know if this is what you are looking for and if it solves your problem.

Kind regards

Peter Juby

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikram

If I understand you correctly, in item master some items do not have a description filled in. Do you want to fill the description in on the sales quotation manually every time the 2nd and 4th line items are used? If so, you can fill the description in and then press CTRL TAB to go to the next field.

Kind regards

Peter Juby

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

Multiple Line Items Exist in a Sales Quotation document.In which Line items has the description, those items only needs to display in the Print out

Please suggest how can i get.

Regards,

Vikram