cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

close PO print preview problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have to send some material in nos to subcontracting vendor ,then I have to receive it in no , but the billing should b done in KG .Suppose 100nos sent ,100 nos received ,but billing to be done in 10nos=1KG=Rs5.00 . So I created BOM for material ,maintained subcontracting PO.

While I am going to print preview I am getting total price as 100*5 =500 rupees whereas it should be 50 rupees.But in conditions tab net pice tab it is coming Rs50/- . So I think the print preview net price is not taken from net price of condition tab ,but it is taking price as the multiplication of qty ordered and unit price

I think if we will take the print preview price from net price of PO I will get the correct amount.

Any suggestions ?

Abhijit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

maybe alooking into OSS note 358680 - MEPO: Missing data in the print preview can help you further

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

Here you need to sit with your ABAPer.

First go to NACE and there see which program and smartform used for given message output. Then ask him to replace selected calculation by replacing proper fields in EKKO table. Also KONP/KONV with KNUMH in EKKO will be helpful if you need to insert other tax conditions also.

This will surely solve your problem

Regs,

Appie