cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Query / Reports

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there a way that you can view from the Cube in Metadata Repository or maybe a Program / Transaction Code to get the following Information.

1.How Many users make use of a Specifik Report / Query and at what time ; date ( Maybe a list of the Users )

As I was tasked with creating a list for the most used Reports or Queries in BW and the Users Acces it and as well the less used Reports or Queries

Any How to Steps or Solutions will be Appreciated

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Don,

just found your earlies Statement of you using BW 3.5.

If you don't have the time to activate the whole technical content, here are some suggestion for a quickstart:

1. Goto RSA1, Menu "Tools->BW Statistics for Info Provider". Select all your Infocubes, ODS and Multiprovider and set OLAP and WHM. Then save without transport.

2. Wait some days for the the data to collect.

3. Look in table RSDDSTAT for results.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Jürgen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You Jurgen once Again

What is the Tcode to access tables

thanx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Don,

use SE16.

Kind regards,

Jürgen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi jurgen

Thanks your advice help alot -

Last Question - Is there a way to get the correct Report Name from the following STATUID;SESSIONUID;NAVSTEPUID;QUERYID

Can we perhaps see the dates that all this Reports is Utilised ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Don,

QUERYID usually contains the technical name of the Query. I know that I can find the Query description in table /BI0/TTCTQUERY, if the technical content is activated and filled.

And regarding the date:

The Field STARTTIME gives the timestamp of the start of the query in the format YYYYMMDDHHMMSS

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Jürgen

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Don,

use Technical Content. You did not mention if you have BI7 or BW3.5. There are sever differences in accessing the technical content in these two systems.

Kind regards,

Jürgen