cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Portal server not start up - Exitcode -11113

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

I have a problem with my portal. Recently, the portal have stopped and not started anymore. In the sapmmc console, i have a exitcode -11113 for the server after 3 errors and 2 restarts.

In the defaulttrace i have this error:

#

#1.5 #0014225FA7E6002300000007000014B800045700C27D6C12#1221560681498#com.sap.engine.core.service630.container.ServiceRunner##com.sap.engine.core.service630.container.ServiceRunner#######SAPEngine_System_Thread[impl:5]_69##0#0#Error#1#/System/Server#Java###Core service com.sap.security.core.ume.service failed. J2EE Engine cannot be started.

[EXCEPTION]

#1#com.sap.engine.frame.ServiceException: Start of UME service failed. Check help topic "Start of UME Service Failed". Technical details: Index: 0, Size: 0

at com.sap.security.core.server.ume.service.UMEServiceFrame.start(UMEServiceFrame.java:398)

at com.sap.engine.frame.ApplicationFrameAdaptor.start(ApplicationFrameAdaptor.java:31)

at com.sap.engine.core.service630.container.ServiceRunner.startApplicationServiceFrame(ServiceRunner.java:214)

at com.sap.engine.core.service630.container.ServiceRunner.run(ServiceRunner.java:144)

at com.sap.engine.frame.core.thread.Task.run(Task.java:64)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl5.SingleThread.execute(SingleThread.java:81)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl5.SingleThread.run(SingleThread.java:152)

Caused by: java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 0, Size: 0

at java.util.ArrayList.RangeCheck(ArrayList.java:507)

at java.util.ArrayList.get(ArrayList.java:324)

at com.sap.security.core.persistence.datasource.imp.LDAPConnectionManager.initConnectionPools(LDAPConnectionManager.java:635)

at com.sap.security.core.persistence.datasource.imp.LDAPConnectionManager.initialize(LDAPConnectionManager.java:103)

at com.sap.security.core.persistence.datasource.imp.LDAPPersistence.init(LDAPPersistence.java:396)

at com.sap.security.core.persistence.imp.PrincipalDatabagFactoryInstance.<init>(PrincipalDatabagFactoryInstance.java:446)

at com.sap.security.core.persistence.imp.PrincipalDatabagFactory.newInstance(PrincipalDatabagFactory.java:164)

at com.sap.security.core.persistence.imp.PrincipalDatabagFactory.getInstance(PrincipalDatabagFactory.java:117)

at com.sap.security.core.persistence.imp.PrincipalDatabagFactory.getInstance(PrincipalDatabagFactory.java:63)

at com.sap.security.core.InternalUMFactory.initializeUME(InternalUMFactory.java:221)

at com.sap.security.core.server.ume.service.UMEServiceFrame.start(UMEServiceFrame.java:287)

... 6 more

#

#1.5 #0014225FA7E6002300000009000014B800045700C27D6F3C#1221560681498#com.sap.engine.core.Framework##com.sap.engine.core.Framework#######SAPEngine_System_Thread[impl:5]_69##0#0#Fatal#1#/System/Server/Critical#Plain###Critical shutdown was invoked. Reason is: Core service com.sap.security.core.ume.service failed. J2EE Engine cannot be started.#

I don't understand what happen. I haven't changed anything.

I rewards point for the person who find the solution. Please it's very important.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please refer to this thread.

Good luck.

Cheers,

Sandeep Tudumu

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It's working now, i have just modify parameters in the config tool.

I explain :

In the config tool, go to Cluster Data --> instance -->server -->services --> com.sap.security.core.ume.service.

and i set the parameter : ume.persistance.data_source_configuration on the default value.

And now the portal restart correctly.

Thanks.