Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ME23N Save data field in customer subscreen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the transaction ME22N when I change one of the customer field and then I save the PO

When i click in the save button the system popups a windows saying that "NO CHANGES HAS BEEN MADE".

I have test to implement the badi : ME_GUI_PO_CUST

with the code :

method IF_EX_ME_GUI_PO_CUST~TRANSPORT_FROM_DYNP.

BREAK-POINT.

re_changed = 'X'.

endmethod.

but he don't pass the break.

Thanks for your help.

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think i need to use the badi ME_PROCESS_PO_CUST.

No Idea? for the item in me23n in my customer screen when i change the field he don't want save the value.

When i do enter, the value is save in the field but when i save and come back he have save nothing or i have the message "NO CHANGES HAS BEEN MADE".

If you have idea , i continue to search.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Any idea for check and save my field in transaction ME23N/ME21N for my customer screen please?

I have try different method but that don't work. I have test to implement badi ME_GUI_PO_CUST and PROCESS but nothing work.

If you have suggestion.

Thanks for your help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

no one? This would be really useful.

0 Kudos

Hi Spawn,

You need to go on to trxn ME22N and click on status and get the program name, open the program in se38 and look for the method SAVE, search CALL METHOD SAVE and put your break-point there, then you will be able to debug and see why you are not able to SAVE your data while saving.