cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different GL accounts for BED and CVD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP guru's,

is it possible to use different GL codes for BED (in case of local) and CVD (in case of imports)?....

I have used different GL accounts for these in customisation for GRPO- BED and GRPO-IP for CVD.

My postings are going right....but when i come to utilisation (J2IUN), i am not getting seperate amounts for BED and CVD when i use ADC transaction type IP in J2IUN.....

Any help will be highly appreciated...

Thanks and Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please clear ur bsics first

that

For utilisation amount coming from Table not from G/L Account

So u cant have the diff accounts for CVD and BED as both are treated as same.

In standard practice of manufacturing the same is followed the users also dont have the saperate G/L account.

regards,

SNB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SNB,

can u pl. tell me from which table it takes the amount, and how can i differentiate my CVD amount and BED amount?

Thanks and Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear ,

If u want to get the CVD amount collected and the BED amount collected ,

then u can see it in J1I7 report.

Where in u can see the invoices for GRPO TT and GRPO-IP TT

regards,

SNB

Edited by: SNB on Sep 17, 2008 7:21 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SNB,

Kindly let me know how can i use report J1I7 to differentiate GRPO and GRPO-IP, as i dont find any Subtransaction type field in the selection criteria of J1I7.

Also, can anybody tell me, from which table the "Available Balance" comes in the J2IUN (Utilization amount)

Thanks and Regards

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Wt u say is right, but at the time of utilization u are not giving any subtransaction type IP, therefore two GL accounts will merge & give the result.

But if u want to c the different amounts posted seperately, go to fbl3n. give gl account number & c.

Pandari