Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Background colour in logo for smartforms

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need to attach one logo with in Smartforms .I am having a bmp image file with proper white background .

But , when i am uploading the same thru se78 to be used in the smartform , the preview of the same in se78 is coming with grey background and correspondingly the smartform output is also coming with grey background for logo .

Is there any way to edit the grey background shade of the uploaded logo to white ?

Thanks in advance .

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Every window having out put option available. In out put option u have change ur color.

Regrda:

Prabu

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Every window having out put option available. In out put option u have change ur color.

Regrda:

Prabu

0 Kudos

The image you have to change the settings of your image as 256-bitmap image then upload it and use it in your form .

0 Kudos

Thanks Kishan .

Changing the settingsof the bmp image to 256-bitmap image before uploading and using it in the form resolves the issue .

I have one more concern regarding uploading tiff images . How to go about that throuh se78 ?