cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

regarding access sequence

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Gurus,

I am working on TAXINN. I have a error in access sequence. i have created acesss sequence JEXC in which i maintained standard table 40 for country,region,customer classification, and material classification.But at the time of creating condition record in VK11 and VK19 I am facing error "*access sequence can not find the fields "* in pop and exits from the transaction.

i have maintained access sequence in conition type in both V/06 and OBQ1 And also maintained the fields in OVK3 And OVK4.

Kindly guide me where i am going wrong for access sequence.

Regards

Hemant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was wrong in configuration and custimization.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Hemant

Go to V/07, select the condition type JEXC and execute. There block the table 40 and double click on "Fields.

Now check whether you have maintained the following

Condition:::DocmtStru:::::Doc.field::::Long field label

ALAND:::::::::KOMK::::::::::ALAND:::::::::::Country

REGIO:::::::::KOMK::::::::::REGIO:::::::::::Region

TAXK1:::::::::KOMK::::::::::TAXK1:::::::::::TaxClass1-Cust.

TAXM1:::::::::KOMP::::::::::TAXM1:::::::::::Tax class. material

Also please note that all excise / tax condition types for TAXINN should be maintained in VK19 where you have to input TX for the field "Application"

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Hemanth,

Please check your access sequence in V/07 transaction activate all the fields (Coutry,Region,Customer master tax classification and Material master tax classification).

Miantain the Customer master tax classification and Material master tax classification data in the cutsomer and material master properly.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.