Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

how to process reports with two different date fields

Morning all,

This question is somewhat similar to what I asked few days back. I created two different reports for two different departments (Credit Control and Free of Charge Control).

These two reports pull data from two different date fields and has different status check ups.

Few days back my director requested me if he can have both reports in one report. That is when I asked question from all of you regarding two reports.

Anyhow, that was created by implementing two sub reports however, the director asked me to combine the two different reports into one in such a way that the output records should be added up with each other hence one single report with all combined data of Credit Control and Free of Charges (not two sub reports in one report).

The problem here which I am getting is that, both reports uses two different date fields. I can live with two different statuses as that can be easily done within formula/RT however how to create a report with Report Selection Formula condition which looks in both date fields and produces results accordingly?

I have tried this by not putting any condition in report selection formula and ran the report, it produced total results from past 6 years.

Any ideas how to produce combined report which has two different date fields?

Many thanks in advance

Regards

Jehanzeb

What I

Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question