cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Importing sales

Former Member
0 Kudos

how can I care the sales of the accounts on sap business one?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roberto

For Purchasing you must use the oPurchaseInvoices templates, and for Sales the oInvoices template. For credit notes it will be the oPurchaseCreditNotes and oCreditNotes templates. In each of these template folders you will find Documents and Document_Lines Excel sheets. They are the same across all documents and the only way the DTW knows which document type is in each file you create is by choosing the object type in the DTW when you import. With other words the various template folders for documents contains the same template and the folders are there to help ensure you use the correct template layout file. For other object types each folder will contain a different template file. The only objects that use the same template are marketing documents.

If you need help with populating the templates, please let me know.

Kind regards

Peter Juby

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks so much for your suggestion and availability. I know you.

By by.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roberto

What I mean is do you want to import sales invoices, sales credit notes, etc.? Are these service or item based documents? Do you just want to import journals for sales? Is this historic sales, or ongoing sales you want to import? We really do need more details to guide you in the right direction.

Kind regards

Peter Juby

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have to import as purchase of suppliers and the balances of accounting of a certain date.

The purchase of suppliers are service.

I know that I must use the DTW but I do not know what file.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roberto

Can you be more specific? Not sure what you are referring to, Importing sales and CARE?

Kind regards

Peter Juby

Former Member
0 Kudos

the sales of the accounts .

Thanks!