Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Third paty Sale of Same material And different

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

i want use in one sales order thirdy party item And normal item

so for that what the Item category determination so that system automatically create purchase requisition for third party and for normal material normal sales

And sometime i use the Third party material as my company own material means like a finished product

so how can i manage this

means for perticular season third party

And for some Specific Season Finished Product

Plz help me out

Suitable answer will be rewarded

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The processing of third-party orders is controlled via material types.

Material types define whether a material is produced only internally can be ordered only from third-party vendors, or whether both are possible.

For example, a material that is defined as a trading good can only be ordered from a third-party vendor.

Third-party items can be created automatically by the system, depending on how your system is set.

However, you can also change a standard item to a third-party item during sales processing manually.

If a material is always delivered from one or more third-party vendors, you can specify in the material master that the material is a third-party item.

During subsequent sales order processing, the system automatically determines the appropriate item category for a third-party item: TAS.

To specify a material as a third-party item, enter BANS in the Item category group field in the Sales 2 screen of the material master record.

In the case of a material that you normally deliver yourself but occasionally need to order from a third-party vendor, you can overwrite the item category during sales order processing.

For a material that you normally deliver yourself, you specify the item category group NORM in the material master.

If, as an exception, you use a third-party material, change the entry TAN to TAS in the ItCa field when processing the sales document. The item is then processed as third-party item.

Plus in the material master also you need to do certain settings.

1) If you are always following a third party process for a material then you have to create the material using item category group BANS. The procurement type should be marked as external procurement (F) in MRP 2 view of the material master record.

2) If you are not always allowing third party order processing then you can create a material master record with item category group as NORM and the procurement type should be marked as (X) meaning both types of procurement (in house manufacturing and external procurement).

In the item category the billing relevance should be 'F'. Order related billing document.

Thanks

Bhushan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

If you are asking about the same material is treated as a third party item and a naormal item, maintain the material item categroy group as NORM.

When ever you do a third party order, checnge the item category in the order as TAS. So it will be have as a third party sale.

When you do a normal sale, don't do anything, system will automatically determine the item category as TAN.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi amol

yes u enter 2 materials in sales order ... one with thirdparty and another normal material. The order will save but when u do vl01n it will take normal material only..

Purchase Requistion will be created for third party material and normal material will as normal..