cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

change documents for user - su01

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI all,

first of all apologies if I have posted this in wrong forum, but I thought this is the best forum to ask about user creation and change in profile.

When I do a su01 for a user, and then Change document, and then select table of history, I get a list of status for user entered.

I completely understand created, modified and deleted. But I dont understand what Initial status means, I am debugging it now as I write, however can someone throw some light on it ?

thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reena,

The initial status means that the user created but the password is still is initial means it is not changed by the user itself.Once the user will login to the system and change password then that status will go.If the password will change again by the administrator then the status again will be initial.

Regards

Ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi..............

that is the status of user whether user id is saved r not. in my sys ther eis no option like initial status.

Thanks,

j.......

suzy_bijnens
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

After checking our system, I can only find initial status mentioned in the column of "password status". If password is initial, the user has not logged on after the last password change, performed by your administrator.

Regards,

Suzy