Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Is there any standard extractor for AFD provided by SAP?

Hi.

We are planning to implement SEM-BCS ? From this forum and SAP documentation( help.sap.com and service.sap.com), I just found that integration with ECC is total records(RFD) and some master data. Unfortunately, I could't find any further integration point. AFD such as inventory balance, Gross profit etc seems to be extracted from ECC such as FI, MM or CO module. But there is no mention in SAP documentation.

I think I missed good integration point SAP provided.

Otherwise, We have to develop the some program to extract AFD. Is my understanding correct?

Is there anybody who has experience to extract AFD from ECC with standard extractor or CBO program?

replied

The main problem with automatical load of AFD is the strict dependence on the ECC/R/3 configurations that might differ very significantly.

So, there is no standard extractors for AFD.

IPI - I used to figure out the ways of calculating the figures needed for IPI with non-standard functionality. And understood that even with a standard functionality the task of extracting the proper values are not esy at all.

IPA - there are so much data that needed to be entered for IPA, plus FI-AA configuration depends on implementation...

CoI - the most of data for it is accessible in ECC, even in RFD.

So, forget about the standard and easy way of extracting the data needed. Try to examine the configuration of modules you are interested in, and find the ways to extract the data.

0 View this answer in context

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question