cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accounting Document was not generated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

While doing Post goods issue, Material document was created but system does not create accounting document.

One sales order having two items (10&20)

Both iteams having same material

In case of items number 10(system generate accounting document)

In case of Item number 20(System does not generate accounting document)

What could be the reason..

Please help me....

Thanks

NPR

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

Understand that when ever you are doing outbound deliveray against same material system generates one accounting document only.Chcek the a/c entry sytem will shows 4 line items, There is no question of separate document for second line item. I hope you understood.

Regards

Maruthi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Open the billing document number generated using t.code VF02 or VF03. Then from the menu bar choose Environment and choose Account determination analysis revenue account. From there you will see where the correction will be made.

But possible reasons for the error are account 1. account assignment group is not tagged in sales area data in the customer master 2. account assignment group is not tagged in the material master.

Try also releasing the document by clicking on release to accounting icon (green flag)

Thanks.

Rachelle

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rachelle,

Thanks for your reply..

We are facing problem Delivery(Material) Accounting document (PGI),Not Billing accounting document .

Please give me reply ASAP..

Thanks

NPR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are material document that if no amount is involved it will not create accounting document.

In you case, you may check in T.Code OBYC and check inventory posting and price determination. It should be checked with account determination.

thank you.

Rachelle