cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SECESS IN IMPORT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear ALL,

In Import Procedure,while capturing excise invoice SECESS not displaying neither % nor value.

What is the configuration setting for above condition type,in Spro- Excise Defaults--

Where i need to put the condition type for SECESS.

Also in my dev client std condition for Secess not present i have created my own condition type........

Plz suggest

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SHECES is working for normal domestic procurement or not?

In J1iex this field appers or not? if no, check with ABAPer for screen changes and check SAP notes SHECES budget changes.

If you get sheces problem with import then you need to check the Sece on cvd condition in Priceing and excise defults.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Akshay,

Add that created SECESS condition type in AP(accounts Payable) against AT1 .

And also add that SECESS in the TAXINN procedure and see that Outgoing SECESS(from Sales) also be added for offsetting.

Then it works fine. Revert back if not .

Best Regards

SRI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sri,

I am not able to understand plz elaborate in detail.

What is the relation of import pricing procedure with taxinn.

Thanks.................

Edited by: akshay sonurkar on Sep 16, 2008 11:35 AM

Edited by: akshay sonurkar on Sep 16, 2008 11:41 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

I have refered the previous thread Mr. Pankaj had mention that JCV1(Secess) is hardcode in program.

I am not used to it.

Plz explain

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

u just follo the menupath spro > logistic generaal > tax on goods movements > india > basic settings > determination of excise duty> maintain excise defaults.

In this IMG activity, you define which tax procedure and pricing condition types are used in calculating excise taxes using formula-based excise determination.

you use condition-based excise determination, fill out the CVD cond. field and leave all the others blank.

If you use formula-based excise determination, fill out all of the fields as follows:

Enter the tax procedure and the pricing conditions that are relevant for excise tax processing.

Specify the purchasing and sales conditions types used for basic excise duty, additional excise duty, special excise duty, and cess.

Specify the conditions in the sales order that are used for excise rates.

Specify the countervailing duty condition type used for import purchase orders.

for import po if the material is not duty free before doing the gr u have to enter the commerial invoice with the fiscal year, otherwise in gr no excise value will come.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Plz suggest......

Edited by: akshay sonurkar on Sep 16, 2008 12:37 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Akshay,

TAXINN or TAXINJ is used depending on the requirement.

But if you have idea on CENVAT Credit, which helps you to adjust the excise duties.

Ex: You have purchased Raw materials for manufacturing some produce.

While doing that you might have paid excise duties like BED/ECS and SECESS. (Accounts Payables)

And while selling the manufactured goods, again you need to pay those duties. (Accounts Recievables) These values you need to pay to excise department and collect from the customer.

In this process you can adjust against the Purchases and Sales.

For this only in TAXINN you maintain condition records against which you offset the duties.

So for that Purchases side: We added JHX1 for A/P and similary ZSHT for A/R.

This way offsetting will be done. and the rest you need to pay in monthly utilization.

Award if helpful.

Best Regards

Sri