cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Settings for outgoing Email

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

i am working in crm2007 version and trying to send an outgoing email from UI and once i send the mail and look back into my outlook sent items found no update here...and when i try to send mail from CRM system to my outlook id but not recieved any mail in to my outlook....but outgoing email Activity is created in CRM system...

could any one let me knoe what settings do i still maitain to have the above send functionality in total....

Thanks

Phani

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I believe,that you should first check the Transaction type you are using in CRM system .Outlook do not behave or work as per SAP CRM system.You would either have Sent CRM folder or some additional office add on buttons to ensure or track the Outlook synchronizing with SAP CRM as an "Activity" in your outlook folder list to ensure that the email is sended to SAP CRM system.

I want you to deliver more details about this issue.

Regards,

Zen

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

i had transfered an incoming email in to CRM system and then opened the same and trying to reply the same...

which means i am trying to create an outgoing email from CRM system ,which was done and an outgoing email activity was also created in CRM system..but i could not trace teh same mail in SENT folder in my outlook and also mail to whom i sent did not recieved in his outlook...

hope i am clear this time

Thanks

Phani K

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think that we have the same problem as you. And we had an open OSS call for this at the moment.

if we got any solution from SAP, I will give you a message.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for your info

may i kindly ask you the OSS number for my reference in future

Phani K

former_member198218
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Phani,

there is a small customizing that needs to be set.

link under spro --> CRM -> Basic functions -> One-to-One E-Mail -> define multipart email ....

these properties can be set.

Address Search in Groupware --> where should the app serach for email addresses not identified as CRM contacts

Groupware for E-Mail Integration -> define mail client for inbound email

Groupware/E-Mail Copies -> define mail client to put the copy in the sent items

Supported E-Mail Formats -> mail format

Additionally transaction type for inbound mail is 0004, outbound 0005

pls create a blank outbound mail (no reply) from CRM and check if this reaches the recipients and is getting put in the sent folder after checking those settings.

is case on that does not help pls create an OSS and send it to me.

cheers

martin

laercio_azevedo
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Martin,

I am facing a problem with outgoing email, and I notice you answer some question about this subject, so maybe you could help with my issue.

I am sending emails through CRM 2007 and my problem is.

Customers are receiving emails but in those emails, sender email address is the personal email address of call center agent (SU01 email), instead of company email address.

Could you help me how to resolve this problem?

Very thanks

Lalas

saumya_govil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Phani,

Please check the SMTP settings for your system.

Also check if the mail is pending in SCOT. To do so, go to SCOT transaction -> Utilities ->Overview of sent orders, and check if the mail is pending there. If yes, then manually execute the mail and it would get sent to the Outlook mailbox.

Do let me know in case of any further help.

Regards,

Saumya