cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NWDI Broken Component B2B SHRWEB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All - i am facing an issue. I am deploying a custom application to the development serve but a DC is broken because of a compilation error.

The error is:

package com.sap.mw.jco does not exist

[javac] ERROR: import com.sap.mw.jco.*;

I have imported into NWDS the library SAPJCO.jar, but once i am deploying i get the above mentioned error on the NWDI logs and therefore the application cannot be assembled.

LOT OF POINTS PROMISED

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you activated the Activity?

If not just go to open activities> Right Click > revert > and then delete the activity.

Can you mention what is the change you made/

Regards,

Sateesh Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes, we have activated all the activity...so I was wandering whether there is a way to have NWDI pointing to the previous version of the application..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Let me get this straight.

1. Is your SHRWEB is successful without any broken DC's before you made any changes.(Is this is your first change in NWDI?)

2.If it is first time you are modifying then check in CBS WEB UI whether your DC are successful without any broken DC's

3.If not try to revert the last change you made and then compile.

4. Try to add library files to your project.

Right Cllick on your project > properties > Java Build Path > libraries > select All > OK

5. Try to check the used dependencies of the DC in SLD.

[How to create custom Application in E-commerce 5.0 |http://sateeshchandrach.googlepages.com/How_To_Create_Custom_App_ECO5200.pdf]

I think you have this book. just follow this.

Regards,

Sateesh Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sateesh! This is not the first time that we modify the ISA.

ok the best solution looks like reverting back to a previous version of the application...but how can we tell to the NWDI to use this unbroken version as the new current version?

this would solve everything!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think the problem is with the java Class you created in home/shr/ext. Try to remove the java class and check whether the compilation is successful.

Redo the class and try to add all the libraries in JAVA build path of home/shr/ext project.

Regards,

Sateesh Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sateesh which class are you referring to? we have added SAPJCO.jar that is an archive and not a class and we added it within the WebModule....but i can see that under the Inactive DCs view there is under home/shr/ext the package of SAPJCO.jar...do you mean to remove this one?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to SLD. Check for the used Dependencies of CUSTCRMPRJ. try to add the required dependecies in SLD.

Regards,

Sateesh Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thanks again!

All the dependicies are in place, but still the "crm/isa/web/b2b" is in COMPILE STATUS "Broken" and cannot have it succesfully compiled.

Can you suggest a way to fix it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just check the CustCrmPrj has dependencies on these stuff.

SHRWEB,SHRJAV,SHRAPP,TEALEAF etc.

This is compulsion tht the custcrmprj shuold need dependencies on all these. Add these depedencies in SLD and update the track this would resolve your issue.

Regards,

Sateesh Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sateesh! Thanks for the quick answer! I really appreciate it!

Just one quesiton: how would you suggest to look for this dependencies? I am looking in NWDS into Inactive DCS under sap.com_CUSTCRMPRJ and i find my project CRM/CUSTOM. Under this i have all the usual folders (DC Metadata, CFG, gen, META-INF, src...).Where am I supposed to look for this dependecies to be fixed?

At the moment uner DC Metadata - DC Deinition - USed DCs I can see the web Module CRM/ISA/WEB/B2B (WAR) that is the one that is breaking during assembling.

THANKS!