Did you mean: 

Implementation of HR Triggers

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm presently working on 'Implementation of HR Triggers' for a few conditions:

1. New Employee joining

2. Employee Position Change

3. Employee Leaves the Org

The basic idea of using HR Triggers here is to associate the User to his respective basic roles automatically in the backend systems (in the 1st case 'New Employee joining'), remove the roles in all the backend systems automatically where he had authorization earlier, when he leaves the Org(in the 3rd Case 'Employee Leaves the Org'), so on and so forth.

It would be of great help if someone could help me with the implementation of this with appropriate documents.

Edited by: joel davis on Sep 16, 2008 10:37 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Joel,

As Ankur suggested, I would also suggest you to go through the user guide once, which has detailed the use of the HR triggers to a great extent.

Furthermore, to add to what he said, I strongly believe and would suggest you to sit with an HR consultant and discuss the scenerios with him/her and map what you get from the user guide to what he/she suggests. This is because a security/GRC consultant might not be fully aware of this SAP HR functionality which might be needed to successfully implement HR triggers. This might take a lot of time but would be the best way to go about the same.

Regards,

Hersh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Ankur & Heresh for your prompt reply.

former_member366047
Contributor
0 Kudos

Joel-

There is no extensive document available for HR trigger at this point. But we are planning to release a comprehensive guide in BPX soon. You can follow the config guide, which you can find here:

[http://help.sap.com/content/documentation/sbu/docu_sbs_grcac_design.htm#]