Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Travel Management FI-TV: TRIP T-Code, Company Code, T706K table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear forumers!

Got stuck with the problem.

1. A field "Posting date" which shows a system date appeared in TRIP T-Code when creating a new trip accounting in "General data" block of fields. Why?

2. The system now checks whether wage types for trip expenses are entered in T706K table. Why?

Travel management has been successfully customized and is successfully processing in the system with two comany codes 30 and 14. Our clients want to spread these functionality to other company codes. I customized number ranges for those company codes. And in test system entered data into IT0017 for for test personnel number from this new company code. That's all I did. But when I started TRIP and created a request and trip accounting, extra field "Posting data" appeared (there's no such fields in trip schema in SPRO, I checked). Furthermore, the system checks whether wage types for trip expenses are entered in T706K table. While I don't post expenses through FI-TV, I do it in HR Payroll. With company codes 30 and 14 there are no such problems, everything works fine, no extra fields and no check. What happened?

Best regards,

El

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eldar,

1. The block of " General data" is mandatory for every trip as it where, all the deatils related trip are given.Thse are mandatory inputs whcih cant be done awy.

2. Yes wage types are needed to be created to link the expense types to the symbolic accounts and to the general accounts. This linking is required for the purpose of the postin to FI. But remember these wage types are created only for Transfering to FI and they will not be used anywhre.

Thanks/Regards

Rao

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

the situation occured only in development system due to lack of some general customizing in FI. there was no my fault.