cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workflow Versioning and Triggering point

0 Kudos

Hallo,

1. I have a workflow which has 9 versions in Development, 14 versions in Staging (Testing) and 14 versions on Production. In testing the latest version (14th) is triggering through transaction FV60 but in production 4th version is triggering through transaction FV60. I wanted to activate the latest active version (14th) in production. Please help me how to do this.

2. We are using FIPP delegated with ZFIPP and using Completed event for triggering workflow.I have checked with transaction but I could not found any thing like SWE_EVENT_Create and Change pointer for event creation in FV60. Please help me to find out the triggering point for the workflow.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I use FIPP.CREATED event to trigger my workflow and in TC SWELL I can see the event "completed".

The event FIPP.CREATED is raise via the customizing (SPRO)

Financial Accounting -> Financial Accounting global setting -> document -> document parking -> create workflow variant for parking documents.

Assign co.code to a workflow variant for parking documents.

Regards,

Ronit.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mihira,

I dont know why you are more worried about knowing where event is getting raised. I dont see any reason for that.

You have mentioned that you are using Completed event to trigger the workflow, I would suggest the you should use Created event instead, as Completed event can be raised many times by system. You can have a look for standard workflow WS10000051 to get the idea how you can use created event and design your custom workflow around it.

Events are getting raised in form subroutine form wf_event_created and function module PP_WF_CREATED (Main Program: SAPLF051 and Include:LF051U02).

Of course workflow variant customization are mandatory for those events to occur.

Cheers

Jai

0 Kudos

Hi Jai,

Do you have any clue for the 1st Query regarding versioning?