cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Predefine values for search-help of GL-Account

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

we're using SRM on an ERP-backend. Within the shopping-site you can define the GL-Account (SAKTO) which also has a search help. In ERP i predefined the values used in the search-help (KTOPL, PLANT etc) by using a search-help exit. Now i need todo the same in SRM but i cant find the right place todo that.

I dont even find a search-help that might be used for that. Does this work differently in SRM ? Does that all goes over the backend ?

Could someone lease help me by telling how can i set these values for the search-parameters of the search-help and maybe also whats the name of the search-help of GL-Account in SRM ?

Thanks alot...any help will get rewarded.

oliver

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Oliver,

Check the Search Help BADIs below:

a. You can use this Business Add-In (BAdI) BBP_F4_READ_ON_ENTRY to influence the display of input and search helps and to control the favorites for display fields. The processing is only available for data elements for which input helps exist on HTML templates. In this way, you can define field values for an input help and define the number of field values too.

b. You can use the Business Add-In (BAdI) BBP_F4_READ_ON_EXIT to restrict (or augment) the list of values and favorites that are output in the input and search helps. You can only process data elements for which input helps exist on HTML templates. The following three BAdIs are also available:

Navigate through SRM Server> Technical Basic Settings> Business Add-Ins (BAdIs)> Interface Configuration> Input Helps and Search Helps...

Cheers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dominique,

thanks alot for your answer. I already spotted that BADI but i saw methods for several items like PLANT etc but none for the GL-Account Search Help. Can you specify the method i have to use for that GL-Account seach help ?

Thanks alot,

oliver

Answers (0)