cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Delivery Completed" Indicator

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have Set "Delivery Completed" Indicator for a plant.

Now I am doing GR 101 w .r.t. PO but Delivery Completed tick is not getting updated automatically.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Raised OSS and resolved the issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You must customize via:

SPRO>IMG>Materials Management>Inventory Management and Physical Inventory>Goods Receipt>Set "Delivery Completed" Indicator

thick the checkbox del.compl.deafult for your relevant Plant

this check is for:

Suggest "delivery completed" indicator

Controls the automatic setting of the "delivery completed" indicator.

Use

If this indicator is set, the system suggests the "delivery completed" indicator as a default value when a goods receipt is posted with reference to a purchase order or order (provided that the quantity delivered falls within the under/overdelivery tolerances).

Hope will help

Regards

former_member581212
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

yes it'll get updated because you have used this indicator for plant level...so it will happen for all the material using same plant....

To avoid this remove the tick from Plant...and could use in the individual GR...

Regards

Priyanka.P

AWARD IF HELPFULL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Eventhough you set delivery complete u can still receive GR against PO.It is not considered for planning ie during MRP run,

Please elaborate ur question.

regards

suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

I am using UB Stock Transfer Order for moving stock from one plant to another. Whenever I am receiving material (GR) in receiving plant, system is not updating Del Compl. Indication in the PO Delivery tab.

Thanks

Pradeep S Yekunde