cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

copying of zscript

Former Member
0 Kudos

How to copy sap scripts zscript from one system to another system.what are associated objects in a zscripts and they can be viewed before copying to other system.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Murali is correct......... we can use that .............

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To copy the script from one system to other,

If they exist in same server, but in different clients, then u can use se71-> utilities-> copy from client.

Or u can do that using tcode SCC1 also, using SCC1 u can copy with the transport req number.

When u want to copy to another system, i mean two different servers, then execute RSTXSCRP program, first download the script.

Using the same program upload the script in target system.

Hope its clear and solves ur problem.

If any doubts, plz revert back.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Debabrata patra,

What do you mean by one System to another System.. if that is different Clients then SCC1 should be used.

Any Qurey please revert me back.

Regards,

sg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Copying of scripts from system say SystemA to SystemB(not client).It is like copying of existing zscripts present in systemA to another system systemB.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Debabrata,

It is not possible to Copy SapScript from one server to another server(ie. System to system), because there is no Download/Upload option available for sapscript like we have for smartforms.

But i think it may be possible by storing it in a Workbench request and then downloading and importing it to the new server. You have to consult with your BASIS Consultant regarding this.

Regards

Karthik D

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

We can not copy a script from one server to another server.

Regards,

Naresh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

use RSTXSCRP Program

form this you can upload/download