cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can i see Java restart log?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have an error and doubt the cause is because of restart of java side.i know i can check SM21 to see the log about ABAP side,then how about java side?Our system only restart java stack.so i want to confirm the restart of java was done or not.

What log file should i check?thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Thanks for your reply.But my question is not how to restart the java stack.If the system had a restart in java side.i want to know the time stamp that restart happened.and how many minites it cost.for example,the system restart at 12:33:00,and end at 17:40:00.so i know it took 7 min for the restart.

i assume it can check in some log file.i forgot it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Brand,

To know if java stack is up or down just go for example to http://host:port/index.html. If the page is loaded, the java stack is running.

Is it what you want to know?

Regards,

Carlos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use SICIM T.code SMICM

Administrator-> Java instance local->restart

former_member183906
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Log on to the ABAP stack of SAP NetWeaver.

2. Open the list of SAP servers by calling transaction SM51.

3. Double-click the instance for which you want to restart the Java stack.

You are now connected to the selected instance.

4. Start the ICM Monitor (transaction SMICM) by entering /nSMICM in the command field.

5. In transaction SMICM, choose Administration ® J2EE Server ® Send Soft Shutdown ® With Restart.

6. The corresponding SAP NetWeaver Java stack for your instance is stopped and restarted.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

goto runtime workbench and the select component monitoring and in theat select adapter engine monitoring and in this log's you will find the AUDIT LOG which specifies all the actions undegone while processing the data.