cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Route Determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

In our sales order processing,there are two customer codes with using the same plant code.

For the user's request,while creating sales order,the sales order for the customerA will use the ROUTE(1000),but the customerB will use the ROUTE(2000).

Sold-To-Party OrderType Sales.Org PlantCode Route

A OR 1000/10/10 P001 1000

B OR 1000/10/10 P001 2000

In std SAP,if there any configuration to implement the Route Determination?

TKS!

Edited by: stephen chow on Sep 16, 2008 2:39 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Stephen,

First thing is Route will not depend on the plant.

Route determination will takes place based on these combination.

Depature Zone(Shipping point Transportation zone)Shipping conditions(Customer master)Transportation group(From material master)+Destination zone (Customer masterShip to party)>Route.

Transaction code to determine the route is 0VRF

So If you differentiate between customer A and B ether one these shipping conditions or Transportation zone you can determine the different route for the each customer.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Route determination is Dep zone of shipping point + T-zone of ship-to + shipping conditions + Transportation Grp.

If any of the above fields change Route will change.

Are your customers in the same location (T-zone)? If yes, then change the shiping conditions. Maintain the route determination with the new shiping conditions. Then route will change.

If they are in different T-zones (like A in Delhi & B in Mumbai) then anyway route will be different (since different T-zones).

If this is not what you wanted, pls clarify your question further.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

Thank you for reply.

The T-zones are the same ,but i can differentiate Transportation group in material master.

By the way, i forgot where get the Departure country and Destination country.....:)

TKS!

Former Member
0 Kudos

u get departure country from shipping point [tcode ovxd] and destination country from ship to party master data.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

I want use the Transportation group to differentiate the route,for other combinations are the same.

Does this have any question?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Then, in route determination, use the route with transportation group where in you want to select the route with transportation group and the routes without transportation group will be used for all other transportation groups.

Regards,

Ramesha A V

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

Tks for your reply.

It seems no problem in the test environment.

I will make it work in the production environment.

TKS!