cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payer code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I had a query regarding the payer code, the client want to make the payer code to be non editable in delivery, so i want to know how to resolve this problem, plz help me out.

thanks & regards

gururaj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Gururaj

To my knowledge, Payer will not flow in Delivery document. Based on the partner functions you maintain for the sold to party customer master, all partner functions will flow in sale order.

So if you dont want to change the payer in sale order manually, go to IMG Path -- SD --> Basic Functions --> Partner Determination --> Set up Partner Determination.

Here select Set Up Partner Determination for Sales Document Header, block TA and double click on Partner Functions in Procedure. There check the box under the tab "Not modifiable" against Payer and save.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Gururaj,

Through partner determination procedure settings you can get this requirement.

For example if you want to control (non editable) at sales order header level go to this path do the settings

SPRO>IMG>Sales and Distribution>basic functions>Partner determination>Set Up Partner Determination>Set Up Partner Determination for Sales Document Header

-->

Select your procedure then clik on Partner functions in procedure system will take you to the Partner functions screen here you check the not modifiable check box for you payer partner funtion then save the changes.

Now you can't modify the payer in the sales order header in the sales order.

Like this you can do where ever you want sals order item , delivery header ,billing header etc.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.