Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Form 16-TDS

Former Member
0 Kudos

hI,

i am trying to capture business area in form J_1IEWT_CERT for perticular vendor for that i have copied all form and program to zJ_1IEWT_CERT both. added code in program after this its show only one and wrong business area for different section code. its not capturing buseness area according to perticular vendor and documnet no, and section code

kindly help me in this.

Thanks & regards

SPY

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

kiran_k8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SP,

Generally,Form16 format should be as prescribed by the Govt and there is no Business Area in the prescribed format.Just out of curiosity may I know what is the need to add business area in the Form 16?

K.Kiran.

7 REPLIES 7

kiran_k8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SP,

Generally,Form16 format should be as prescribed by the Govt and there is no Business Area in the prescribed format.Just out of curiosity may I know what is the need to add business area in the Form 16?

K.Kiran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi kiran,

you are right actually business area does not needed to be printed on From 16 according to govt law.in my case, users have to send form 16 to vendors in different location of india. since its finance company and they have branches in different-2 cities and vendors.they used to print this form 16 in bulk and same has to be distributed to vendors in different location.while sending sometimes it has been sent to wrong place.again they have to send it.

so for avoiding rework they just want to print business area in one corner of Form 16. so that they can easily identify that where to sent. for their convinience.

this is the reason, i want to capture business area.

kiran_k8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As anyway you had copied the program and done the changes add a field for business area in the selection screen and let the user enter it.Then capture this in your program and print it in the form 16.I guess this is the easiest way rather than putting a code and hitting the database table as the user will be knowing the corresponding business area for a section code.

K.Kiran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

0 Kudos

Hi ABAPER:

Even i have created a "ZJ_1IEWT_CERT" for TDS Certifcation form 16A. But I dont konw where to assing the form.

Could you provide me with the t-code to assign my form.

You help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Shegar.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Use tran J1INCRT.

Regards

Raju Chitale

0 Kudos

Hi Riju:

Thank you for the reply.

I have tried that t-code and assigned my z-form name. Then also it is displaying the standard form.

Shegar.