cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem With PhaseIndicator

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

Im doing a application in which im using phaseIndicator with 6 Phases what my requirement is ineed to check the value from backend if it is "x" then i need to set the status of the perticular phase to be ticked(right mark) one with green color . if it is not ineed to set it as gray color. but the thing is from the back end im getting attribute of type char1 which cannot be bindable to phase status and not even stringor boolean it is asking for the attribute of type PhaseStatus.so please could any one help me to sort out the problem.can i set the property dynamically if yes how could i do it.

Thanks&Regards

Asif

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you post your context structure? What is the Java type of that property in the context?

Armin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Armin For Reply

Im not using any java native type what ever the value coming from the back end im trying to bind that one only.

My Requirement is

On clicking serach im displaying results in the table in which im using TablePopin.Under the TablePopin

I have inserted a PhaseIndicator in which im having 6 phases namely

1.Initiator

2.ReportingManager

3.ApprovingManager

4.HR Manager

5.ExitInterviewProcess

6.ClearanceProcess

on Action search im executing the RFC from which iwill get the result.now depending upon the value "X"

or Empty i need to set the state of the individual phase.

For Ex :if initiator has completed his job means i need to set that perticular phase to be ticked with greencolor.

In the below im sending the node which im binding to the PhaseIndicator.in which

Am,Cp,Hm,Rm,Ei,Cp are the attributes which contains value "X" or Empty.other attributes for dispalying the name and the date.

Et_Roadmap_out(Node)

- A_Action(date)

A_Name(string)

Am -

this if type char1 from the backend

Cp -

Cp_Action(date)

Ei -

Ei_Action(date)

H_Action(date)

H_Name

Hm----

if type char1 from the backend

I_Action (date)

I_Name(date)

Initiator -

R_Action(date)

R_Name

Rm----

Transid

is any other way is there to do it because i dont have any idea regarding this problem

please help me to sort out this problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is the Java type of this "char1" type in your context?

Armin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Armin

Actually that value is from backend so i dont know how to find out the javanative type of that.

or else im not getting your point exactly.could you tell me in detail

Thanks & Regards

Asif

Former Member
0 Kudos

Say you have a context attribute "A" of type "char1" inside some node "N". What ist the type of the expression

wdContext.currentNElement().getA()

?

Armin

Former Member
0 Kudos

in my case it is String

Former Member
0 Kudos

String a=wdContext.nodeEt_Roadmap_out().currentEt_Roadmap_outElement().getAm();