cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TDS Report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Guru,

I have face problem in TDS report. When I do a posting in vendor via MIRO ,not show the TDS amount in particular vendor.When ever my user have done direct posting I without MIRO , show the TDS amount into this vendor.

Where it is problem??

Thx in Advance

Neha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neha

Please do the following steps

1.During MIRO check whether all the data was enter correctly

2.Simulate the invoice and check the entries.

3.See is there any TDS entry if not so than select the back button. See the message i think you will get some error message.

4.TDS amounts are the automatically generated line items . These line items will be generated only when you select the simulation button and there is no error/mistake. For ex there is PRD during invoice verification but no account assignment for PRD. In this case you wont see/TDS line items will not be created.

First check the invoice verification and see is there any error message generated, if so than do the change required for that error message than only you will get TDS line items.

Reagrds

Srinivas

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You mean in J1INMIS you are not abel to see the TDS amount for particular vendor.

You have to enter the Section Code and Business Place in the header data.

Also check in MIRO for WHT tax tab whether the WHT codes are appering which you have defined in vendor master.

There is no change in MIRO or normal F-43 in WHT it will read the data from Vendor mater only.

Regards

Balaji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Balaji,

Thx for quick reply.In this FBL1N report not shown a TDS amount in Vendor.

My problem have not been resloved till.

Neha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check what GL accounts you have assgined for MIRO. Kindly go to that GL Account and see the FSG and then go to OBC4 and change the Field status group with holding tax from Suppress to optional.

Then TDS will deduct at the time of MIRO.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP GURU,

At the time of MIRO, TDS have deduct but not show hwen i used FBL1n for vendor.

Regards,

Neha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to FBL1N and execute the report with the selected vendor and in the output screen go for Change Layout option and in that select the WHT amount field and save the layout. Now you can see the TDS amount in the report.

Regards

Balaji

former_member1240588
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Neha,

Its A SAp Problem. At the time of Miro IT will not show in Vendor Ledger ,but in actual its deducted.

Same problem i faced , for that we wrote a Abap Programme to up dates That field in Fbl1n

Jain