cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Date on Sale Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In Sale Order document, In some cases the delivery date may be 2-3 yrs from the order date. So when Iam trying to give the same in due date, its showing an error message saying that

"Date deviates from the permissable range [Sales Order-DUe Date ][Message 173-11]"

can any one tell me the solution..

Thanks & Regards,

Chakrapani

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Chakrapani,

Couple of things you would need to do to fix this..

First, Define the Posting Periods for the next 2-3 years so that those dates can be used in the Due Date.

Second, Extend the Date Range for the DocDueDate and Tax Date fields...

All documents have 3 dates DocDate, DocDueDate, TaxDate. The date ranges for these dates are taken from the Active Posting period definition.

Open Administration > System Initialization > General Settings > Posting Periods

Click on the Yellow link arrow next to the current posting period and check the Due Date From and To Range and expand the To date to cover 31.12.2010 or what ever range you need

Posting Date From

Due Date From

Document Date From

Suda

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello -

I am having this same problem and I have opened up the docduedate windows plenty. A few interesting points. I can not change the dates that we imported through DTW but I can manually enter new orders without a problem??? Odd.....

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Kevin,

In order to validate your issue I would like to ask you the version and patch level of B1.

Suda

former_member186095
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It means that current posting period date range is beyond the delivery date. So, you have to put a check in the field allow future posting date of document settings under module administration --> system initialization --> document settings --> tab general

Also, do not forget to create doc due date from 01.01.08 to 31.12.11 in the posting period months if your order date is in this month at module administration --> system initialization --> general setting --> tab posting period.

Rgds,