cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goods Movement Qty While Confirming the Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

While confirming the order The end user Will go to the goods movement screen and enter the actual consumed Qty (When all BOM components Are marked with automatic Back flush) For the components with 261 movement type and will enter the storage location and batch no if required .

Now my requirement is the user should not have the access (it should be in gray) to the BOM Components qty to change

OR

He should not be able to change beyond the qty As per scrape % Given in Material Master or BOM.

The Reason for this is

Even When there is a shortage for BOM components in SL location, he is reducing/Adjusting the required quantities as per the existing Qty ( If there is no stock then making it to ZERO also) and confirming the order.

Pl suggest me is there any user Exit for this or can I do it thru Standard SPRO settings.

hari

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can make screen variant SHD0 for CO11N and hide it.

In t code SHD0, give the transaction variant name ( say ZCO11N )of ur std CO11n.

CO11N screen will appear, when u will save the variant, u will getgood movement tab , it will hide now.

Activate the transaction variant.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

So after creating the variant when we are executing the co11n transaction we have to select that variant what we have created?

Please explain how to use or how to execute

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please try with these user exist,

CONFPP02 -- Checking Good Issue

MBCF0002 -- Checking Good Reciept,

And functional module EXIT_SAPMM07M_001.

Nilesh