Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

exposed names

hi kings,

i get the error message in crystal report for using the below query.here i joined the oitm table in two times but its necessary so only i joined.when i am using the this query for crystal report its through the error"the objects'oitm' and 'oitm' in the from clause have the same exposed names.use correlation names to distinguish them.....

SELECT '42', "oign"."DocNum", "oign"."DocDate", "ign1"."ItemCode", "ign1"."Dscription" ItemName, "ign1"."Quantity" , Convert(numeric(20,2),"wor1"."u_pr"), Convert(numeric(20,2),("wor1"."u_pr"*"ign1"."quantity")), "ign1"."U_UBundletoKg", "oitm"."invntryuom", '', "oign"."WhsCode" FROM "OIGN" T0 INNER JOIN "IGN1" T1 ON "oign"."DocEntry "= "ign1"."DocEntry" inner join "OWOR" T2 on "ign1"."Baseentry" = "owor"."docentry" inner join "wor1" t4 on "owor"."docentry" = "wor1"."docentry" inner join "oitm" t3 on "wor1"."itemcode" = "oitm"."itemcode" left join "oitm" t5 on "ign1"."itemcode" = "oitm"."itemcode" WHERE "owor"."DocNum" = '[%0]' and "ign1"."trantype" = '' and "oitm"."invntitem" = 'N'

Thanks & best regards

Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question