cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print text on last but one page of SmartForms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

Here I have a very specific requirement in SmartForms which I am not able to do even after trying a lot of options.

I want to print Items of PO in Main Window and I am printing total on a different window which should be printed at end of all Items. Again this does not mean total is printed on last page, as the last page has Conditions which is default with every PO.

So the requirement is to find out the last but one page at runtime and print the total.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (11)

Answers (11)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi priya,

Then create the text after the table in main window .

Just check the conditions for the text node

after the main window and only on page.

Then the data is printed after all your line items.

Regards,

Sravanthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes I am getting total at the end of the line items.But my requirement is to print total in separate window which is below the main window.Could you please suggest me .

Thanks.

former_member181995
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> Hi,

> Yes I am getting total at the end of the line items.But my requirement is to print total in separate window which is below the main window.Could you please suggest me .

>

> Thanks.

Can you not create seprate window for text which is mapped below main window?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please look again at my suggestion. I did this already several times and it works.

in your main window, after the loop node (or tabel node) have abap-coding where you activate a switch.

you should have your separate window have the condition that it will be activated only if the switch is turned on. that's it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

define a field in the global definition. after the loop of all the items is finished in the main window set the global field to a specific value.

the window with the totals must be conditioned to be activated only when this field has the proper value.

Best Regards

Guido

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi priya,

Create the text node before the total window as i explained earlier because i worked with your scenario data is getting printed.

Regards,

Sravanthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I did the same what you have told me,but the total is printed at the end of line items but not in Total window.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

create the total window after the mainwindow and create the text node under that to display the total ( declared in global definitions )

do check my previous post...

regards

padma

Former Member
0 Kudos

even i am doing same ,getting total on both pages.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi priya.

In page 1 : After the main window create the text node

total amount : &w_sum&.

Declare this variable in global definition.

After the text node create the command node-->general attributes go to page i.e page 2.after that place the total mount window.

In page 2: for window-->condition only on page (page 2) create the text node for terms and conditions .

Regards,

Sravanthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sravanthi,

One small doubt.Whether we have to create text node below/under the main window as creating text node without window is not possible?

Shall i have to remove the text node in the Total window?

I am getting the value for Total but not printing in the total window but at the end of line items.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Place your text node after the table node and in the condtions tab of the text node... check the check boxes

only after end of main window

only on page -

give the first page name (data is displayed)

this should solve the issue

regards

padma

Edited by: Padmavathi Palli on Sep 16, 2008 12:46 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

Even I faced the same problem while creating invoice.

Soln:

declare a variable "g_counter" at global definition tab with data type "I'.

In the main window just after your table and before the command line which you have used, create a program line and give input and output parameters as "g_counter"

In the body of program line just write "g_counter = g_counter + 1".

Make sure your total window is placed after the main window in sequence.

Than in the total window you can put condition as "g_counter = 1".

I am sure this issue will be reolved.

Regards,

Vinit

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

write total in footer of table.

also uncheck the box 'At page break'. in footer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sravanthi,

could you please tell me in detail where to insert total window in first page.Whether below the command or main window.

what are the conditions to be used in page 2.?

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii..

As You told that you are printing total PO items in different window. Try keeping with condition end of Main Window..

I think this could be done.

Regards,

SG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi priya.

Create two pages

page 1 : main window>after table>text>command netxpage>total amt window.

page 2 : secondary window-->text(conditions)

Regards,

Sravanthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi priya,

In main window after the table--> create the text node total amount.In global defintions declare the variable.

The total will be displayed on the last page as per your requirement.

Regards,

sravanthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

You have to print totals in separate page, is it correct?

Regards

jana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jana,

I am unable to write this condition in condition tab of a window,

it is throwing an error saying that sfsy doesn't have field formpages-1.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

Please Copy paste below code in Conditions tab of separate window , which is used for print totals.

SFSY-PAGE = SFSY-FORMPAGES - 1

Regards

Jana

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you r using table in footer you can print the totals

but thing is you have remove the tick

double click on footer node there you will find the at page break there you need to remove the tick

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

increase the size of main window or text area whatever u r using.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No, I am not printing Total in the main window. I am printing it in a separate window, but I want to know when the items end and which is the page where all the items get printed, so there I can print total on other window.

Former Member
0 Kudos

why do u want to print total in some other window

you can print total in same line item window after printing the all line item you can print the totals rite

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jana,

I want to print the total in the last but one page. for ex if there

are 4 items it will consume 3 pages to print item details and 4th page by default will have PO conditions. So now the total should get printed on the 3rd page which is last but one page and on a separate window. At runtime I am not able to find this last but one page.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

I think Po conditons comes under one page,

So Create one window after main window, Place the varaibles for totals in the window . Give condition for that window as SFSY-PAGE = SFSY-FORMPAGES - 1 .

Regards

Jana