cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integrating SAP ECC system to SAP CRM system through SAP PI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

i want to integrate SAP ECC system to SAP CRM using SAP PI 7.1 . I came to kow some blogs regarding the integration using the CRM itslef but we wanna do using SAP PI .

please help

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

dharamveer_gaur2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

use link below

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member183906
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hii

You can use Proxies for performance benefit for transferring data between CRM to XI and ECC to XI system.When you are planning for proxy, no need of adapters.

proxy is adapter less communication.

Also you can use ALE -IDOC communication between your ECC system and XI for master data communication.

OR

Use the XIF adaptor to load the data from the external system. take a look of the blog https://weblogs.sdn.sap.com/pub/wlg/2197. [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken]

You can also use the ALE IDOC method to load data from legacy to CRM system if you have some middlware tool(E.g. XI) in between. XI was converting the same into IDOC and the IDOC was sent to CRM where we read the IDOC data, populate the standard BAPI's or function modules to create the data in CRM.

You need to define an IDOC TYPE similar to the data structure on the legacy system. Maintain the ALE settings. Write the function module to validate and create data in the CRM system.

even for CRM also we will use XI , in integration.

Like Idocs and other related Info from R3 while integrating .

pls do chk this it is releted to CRM to XI

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/406efa7e-388a-2910-f9b8-81913b0c...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

But i know that we can integrate that using SAP PI , i am asking how to do it , using which adapters...please be precise technically

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this

Regards

Seshagiri