cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CMDM using Guided Procedures

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can anybody help me with the list of files and their versions that needs to be deployed on the server to start working with Guided Procedures??

We are working on MDM 5.5 SP06 Patch 2. Please provide me the details regarding what all files are required on the Portal side to start working with Guided Procedures??

Has any one worked on something similar then please help...

Regards,

Becky.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Becky,

SAP has not shipped any content related to Guided Procedures. You have to assign the roles related to GP to the portal user and then try to expose MDM iViews as a callable object else you need to create a webdynpro application and access it as a CO in GP. I have never worked on it so dont know whether it is possible or not but this is the only way.

For assigning GP role search in roles (star)GP(star)

Regards,

Jitesh Talreja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jitesh,

I think you din't get my question properly. My question was, for enabling Guided Procedures on Enterprise Portal there are some installations that needs to be made on the portal server.

I am not very sure what all installations needs to be made before starting to work on GP.

Any help??

Regards,

Becky.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Becky,

We just need to assign a role thats it. No separate installation is required.

Search the role with the criteria (star) GP (star) and assign them to the user. You will get the Portal Role Guided Procedures on the user's home page.

Regards,

Jitesh Talreja